PRICES HAVE BEEN UPDATED AND SOME NEW RPG ITEMS ADDED!
My wife and I are currently in the process of turning our basement into a rental property so all my gaming stuff needed to find a new place to reside. Faced with carrying it all up two flights of stairs I decided to thin out the collection a bit and save myself some physical labor. Below is a list of items I am offering for sale. If you're interested in any of these items please post in the comments section, first come first serve.
Just a couple of points:
1. All prices are final, I am not interested in haggling, just looking to move this stuff. All prices will be very competitive.
2. Shipping prices are inside the USA only. If you are outside of the United States I will work with you on the shipping costs.
3. Payment is via Paypal ONLY, this is important! Once you pick your item you can make payment to me at jasonc1976 (at) gmail (dot) com. Shipping costs may err on the high side, once I ship the item if I am able to do so for less that what is listed I will send you back the balance via Paypal. I'm not looking to gouge anyone but also done want to loose my butt on shipping costs.
So I think that's it! Have fun and enjoys browsing my items. Take care everyone!
• Bush Wars: Africa 1960-2010 - Softcover, full color. $10 + $5 shipping.
• Day of the Rangers: Somalia 1993 - Softcover, full color. $10 + $5 shipping.
• Cold War Gone Hot: WWIII 1986 - Softcover, full color. $10 + $5 shipping.
• Ambush Valley: Vietnam 1964-1975 - Softcover, full color. $10 + $5 shipping.
• Road to Baghdad: Iraq 2003 - Softcover, full color. $10 + $5 shipping.
• Classified: Special Operations Mission 1940-2010 - Softcover, full color. $10+ $5 shipping.
• Fallujah: Iraq 2004 - Softcover, full color. $10 + $5 shipping.
• Enduring Freedom: Afghanistan 2001-2010 - Softcover, full color. $10 + $5 shipping.
If your interested in purchasing all of these books as a lot I'll sell them for $85 + $20 in shipping. All of the books combined are pretty heavy, if the shipping is less than $20 I'll refund you the difference.
• Players Handbook - $7 + $5 shipping.
• Dungeon Masters Guide - $7 + $5 shipping.
• Monster Manual - $7 + $5 shipping.
• Monster Manual II - $7 + $5 shipping.
• Monster Manual III - $7 + $5 shipping.
• Fiend Folio - $7 + $5 shipping.
• Arms and Equipment Guide - $7 + $5 shipping.
• Stronghold Builders Guide - $4 + $5 shipping.
• Red Hand of Doom Adventure - $4 + $5 shipping.
If your interested in purchasing the whole lot I'll sell them for $50 + $20 in shipping with any balance on the shipping sent back. They're pretty heavy so I'm not sure what the shipping will cost.
This is being sold ONLY as a set! The reason I am doing that is that all of the expansions have been mixed together and I don't want to spend the next week picking apart all of the pieces! These boxes are all in great condition and as far as I am aware all the pieces are accounted for. My wife and I have only played this game twice, she was not a fan so we won't be playing again. Bad for me but good for you! Here's what I have;
• Arkham Horror Base Box Set (there is a split on the cover, otherwise no damage)
• Dunwich Horror Expansion (large box)
• Innsmouth Horror Expansion (large box)
• Kingsport Horror Expansion (large box)
• Miskatonic Horror Expansion (large box)
• The Lurker at the Threshold Expansion (small box)
• The Black Goat of the Woods Expansion (small box)
• The Curse of the Dark Pharaoh Expansion (small box)
• The King in Yellow Expansion (small box)
• Plano box full of counters and dice (including the black and green Arkham Horror dice set)
I'm getting rid of the entire set for $160 + $30 in shipping. Again if the shipping is less I will refund the difference
8. Song of Ice and Fire Role-playing Game. This is the Game of Thrones edition and uses the Chronicle System. Create your character, your house and go to war! All of these books are in great condition with very, very minor scratches. $30 + $10 shipping and they're all yours!
• A Song of Ice and Fire Role-playing Core Book - A Game of Thrones Edition (hardcover)
• Peril At Kings Landing Adventure (softcover)
• Nights Watch Source-book (hardcover)
• A Song of Ice and Fire Campaign Guide (hardcover)
• Chronicle Starter (softcover)
That's it! Please post in the comments which items you are claiming, first come first serve. Please contact me at the email above once you have claimed an item (make sure you are the first to claim it!) and we can work everything else out from there. Take care people!
Sunday, October 9, 2016
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Heya folks! Welcome to another The One Ring product review! Today I will be going through the new region guide that covers the the lands of the Rohirrim. This book is in the same vein as The Heart of the Wild and Rivendell in that it describes the history, people, places and monsters of a specific region. Horse-lords of Rohan covers the regions of Rohan, Fangorn Forest, Isengard and Dunland. More after the break!
Friday, September 30, 2016
|My wife's first Car Wars game! Killer Karts roam the arena!|
There will be no The One Ring review today, I'm running behind this week. I promise it will be out in the next few days!
My wife and I are in the process of fixing up our basement and clearing out lots of stuff we've accumulated over the years. I've thinned out some of the games that I own and will probably never play again, so in the next couple of weeks I'll be posting some stuff for sale so keep an eye on this space.
I celebrated my 40th birthday this week with my wife and daughter, we spent two days in a cabin at Westmoreland State Park in Virginia. It was beautiful, unfortunately the weather did not cooperate and we were stuck indoors for much of the time. I coerced my wife into playing some Car Wars, we did a Killer Kart vs. Killer Kart battle. We both enjoyed it greatly, I forgot what a fun game that is. Next time we will be designing our own cars for a Division 10 fight! I still love that old Deluxe Edition set that I have. I really need to do a Car Wars review, especially with the new version coming out next year!
Anyway, take care everyone, watch here for more in the next few weeks!
Thursday, September 22, 2016
Ruins of the North is an adventure book that uses the material presented in Rivendell as the backdrop to a series of six adventures that range all over Eastern Eriador. The adventures in this book are not directly linked but can be played out as a thematic campaign, one that sees the influence of the Witch-king of Angmar returning to Eriador! This is a 144 page hard cover book, it's full color and contains more beautiful art by my current art idol, Jon Hodgson. The adventures in this book are not for a new and inexperienced fellowship, you'll need a salty group of heroes or one that's composed of the new heroic cultures, the Rangers of the North or the High Elves of Rivendell that were introduced in the Rivendell supplement. Let get to it, more after the break!
Friday, September 16, 2016
I know that I've said that previous The One Ring books are amazing and fantastic and blah, blah, blah. I'm here to tell you that THIS book is is a standout among a whole line of rich products. This is an outstanding resource, there is so much history and world content, new rules, new enemies and new cultures that Rivendell stands above its predecessors. Rivendell is the first supplement that takes the players outside of the Wilderland region, you get to head over the Misty Mountains and explore Eastern Eriador which includes the ancient kingdoms of Arnor, Angmar and Eregion. The map covers from the Misty Mountains to the Brandywine Bridge. This opens up a whole new area with new challenges and lots of new ground to explore. Lets get into it, more after the break!
Thursday, September 8, 2016
Welcome back folks!
Time for another The One Ring product review! The Loremaster's Screen and Lake-Town Sourcebook is super handy product for all you Loremaster's. There are two pieces to this resource, first is the screen, a four paneled piece that stands around 11 inches in height. Its just the right height and should not be in the way of your game, unfortunately you will still have to look at the ugly faces of your players. The flip side that faces your players has a beautiful painting by Jon Hodgson of Lake-Town in all its glory, if you look closely in the background you can see the bones of the great Smaug, groovy stuff! Facing the Loremaster is a TON of information, although not everything that I would have liked to have seen makes the cut. More after the break!
Thursday, September 1, 2016
Tales from Wilderland contains seven adventures that sends your Fellowship all over the Wilderland region of Middle-earth. These adventures can be played separately or linked together to form a longish campaign that escalates to a big finale. I enjoyed all of the individual adventures, they are varied and interesting and work well together. The first four can be played separately if you want and only the last three need to be played together. The book is 160 pages long, has a softcover and is full color inside. The adventures here are much more fleshed out and complete compared to The Darkening of Mirkwood which are more like adventure ideas. More after the break!